- Marco Baldi and Stefano Tomasin, "Overview of the ESCAPADE research project," presentation at WCS 2014, Ancona, Sept. 2014.
- Stefano Tomasin (presenter) and Nicola Laurenti, “Physical Layer Security for Wireless Systems: from Information Theoretical Foundations to Practical Solutions“, tutorial at the Union Radio-Scientifique Internationale (URSI) meeting in Padova, 15 September 2014.
- Stefano Tomasin, "Secure transmission with incremental redundancy over fading wiretap channels", guest lecture at Collaborative Research Centre on Highly Adaptive Energy-Efficient Computing, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany, 24 September 2013.
- Marco Baldi, "Code-based digital signatures exploiting sparse vectors", invited talk at CBC 2013, INRIA, Rocquencourt, France, 11 June 2013.
- Marco Baldi and Marco Bianchi, "Using sparse codes in cryptographic primitives", invited talk at Bunny TN 4 Workshop, Università degli Studi di Trento, Trento, Italy, 22 May 2013.
Nicola Laurenti, "LOSKO: Low-power Secret-key Agreement over OFDM", ACM HotWiSec'13, Budapest, Hungary, 19 Apr. 2013.
Marco Baldi, "LDPC code-based (and other) variants of the McEliece cryptosystem", invited seminar at Università degli Studi di Trento, Trento, Italy, 3 Dec. 2012.
- Escapade Project overview, 2011. link